Report a Problem

For urgent noise or other environmental problems, including detritus from rough sleepers, call 0207 641 2000. To contact the ward’s community police team, it’s 0207 321 9313, or the non-emergency line 101, or 999 for emergencies. If it is something your councillors can help with, use the contact details on the home page.